Returns and exchanges
In order to qualify for a return or an exchange, orders must meet the following criteria:
- Items must be postmarked within 14 days of receipt.
- Items must be returned in their original condition (unworn, unwashed, unaltered) and must include all original packaging, price labels, etc.
- Returns and exchanges must include a copy of the order’s receipt.
The following exceptions should be noted:
- Items discounted are returnable for store credit only.
- Items purchased from other retail partners are not eligible for returns.
Please allow 14–21 days from the time you mail your order for your return to be processed. Eligible refunds can only be credited to the card used for your original order. You will receive an email notification once your return has been processed.
Please note that original shipping charges are non-refundable.
If you wish to return or exchange items from your online order, we will provide you with a free USPS Return Label to facilitate the process. To request this label, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
International orders may be returned using any method of your choice, at your expense. We recommend using a traceable and insured service, as Garçons de Café is not responsible for items lost in transit.
If you would like to exchange an item, we suggest that you place a new order for the item you would like before returning your original purchase. This will ensure that your exchange item is in stock. You are then welcome to return your original order for a refund.